About us here at Blue Dolphin Inn & Cottages: we are a small family-owned and locally operated hotel, looking to bring the ultimate measure of Southern Hospitality to the Louisiana Gulf Coast. We genuinely love our guests and seek to create a welcoming and comfortable stay. If there is any problem, please let us know right away so we can fix it. Feel free to call us at 985-787-3697. *Please note that reservation cancellations cannot be honored from this website.
We want to make sure your stay is a pleasant one!
- 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- We offer additional hourly rates if extra time is needed.
Boats and parking
- Plenty of parking for cars and boats is available at the Inn and at the Cottages.
- Wi-fi is free and available in all units. Ask for the password at check-in or call us at 985-787-3697.
- If you will be extremely reliant on the internet for business and/or personal reasons, please let us know when you check-in as some units have better connections than others.
- We have an extensive range of cable channels. Each unit consists of a flat screen TV in each bedroom and in the living room.
From I-10 W, merge onto I-310 S (exit 220) towards Boutte/Houma. In approx. 12 miles, take the US- 90 W exit towards Houma. Go 17 miles and exit 215B onto La-308 towards Raceland, then left onto LA-308/Highway 308. Stay straight on LA-308 to go onto W 15th street. Turn left onto Hwy 3235/LA-3235 and continue to follow LA-3235 for 24 miles. Turn right onto LA-1. *toll bridge ranging from $2.50-$3.75. Go about 8.25 miles and turn left onto Highway 1/LA-1/LA-3235. We are about 11.5 miles down, LA-1 on the right.